What Are The Types Of Feed Additives For Pigs
Pigs are farmed in many countries,though major consumer countries are in Asia. But many countries still raise pigs. This is due to the significant international and even intercontinental trade between live pigs and slaughtered pigs. In 2012, the Asia-Pacific region was the largest consumer of pig feed additive market, accounting for 43% of the entire market. Despite having the world's largest herd, China is a net importer of pigs and has been increasing imports during economic development. The largest pig exporters are the United States, the European Union and Canada.
As part of modern livestock management, feed additives play an important role in animal nutrition. They provide health benefits by improving feed digestibility, increasing feed nutrients and palatability to improve feed characteristics. Various feed additives are mixed with the feed in different amounts, depending on the variety , growing season ,the surrounding environment and its effect on them. For example, the calcium content required for fermented pigs is 0.8%, and the final pig's calcium content is 0.6%.
At the same time,the increase in pork production has also helped the growth of the pig feed market.Because feed costs are the main component and account for 70 to 80% of the total pork production costs. Therefore, the price of feed ingredients has a significant impact on pork production prices. Higher feed prices can quickly turn profits into losses.
Pig feed market size, by geographical area (Kt)
Source: MarketsandMarkets Analysis
This report provides a comprehensive review of feed additives for pigs consumed in various regions. This report analyzes the competition patterns of development, mergers, acquisitions, expansions and new product developments of major market participants in detail. Quantitative data on all of the above subdivisions are given in terms of both revenue and quantity. In addition, this report also describes different major market participants in the pig feed market. It also includes details of the company's profile, financial details, products, strategy and latest developments.
Pig feed additive market size, by geographical area (Kt)
Source: MarketsandMarkets Analysis
The regions covered by this report include North America (U.S., Canada, and Mexico), Europe (UK, Germany, France, Italy, and Spain), Asia Pacific (China, Japan, Vietnam, and India), Latin America, the United States (Brazil, and Argentina), and the world. other areas. The main participant covered in this report is CHR. Hansen Holdings A/S (Denmark), Lallemand Inc. (Canada), Novus International Inc. (USA), Royal DSM NV (Netherlands), BASF (Badishce Anilin und Soda Fabrik, Germany), Alltech Inc. (USA), ADM (Archer Daniels Midland) (United States), Charoen Popkhand Foods (Thailand), ABF (United Foods United) and Cargill (United States). It is expected that the global pig feed additive market will grow at a compound annual growth rate of 4.1% and reach a consumption of 14,318.9 KT by 2018.
The scope of the report
This report focuses on the global pig feed additive market and classifies it into different market segments based on geography, type and additives:
Based on geography:
Based on type:
Based on additives, classified by type:
Product Offerin Analysis:
· The product mix of the top players in the swine feed and feed additive markets in different regions and countries, as well as product applications
· Detailed segmentation and country’s wise production capacity and income of top players in different regional markets
· Analyze the import and export of pig feed and feed additives to major regions and countries each year at sub-subdivision levels (sow, growers and starters)
· Detailed analysis of quarterly or annual trade statistics (volumes, sales volumes and prices) for pigs/pigs in the main area
· Update daily price assessments and market analysis of the farm and feed additives market, which helps in making purchasing and sales decisions
· Real-time data updates on key developments in the pig feed and feed additive market in key regions
. Related commodity markets and regulations:
· Data and statistics for relevant commodity markets (such as cattle feed, poultry feed and aquafeed) can also be obtained through custom requests
· Review current regulatory legislation in different countries in major regions such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and Latin America
· Can provide pork/pork statistics for different countries in North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America and other major regions
· Production and health management of pig-related data for cost leadership
· Organic pork production costs
.Ongoing government program goals and upcoming initiatives
.Country analysis ·
·Leading countries' alcohol feed market ·
·National share of global compound feed production ·
·Annual compound feed production in 15 major countries of the world ·
·Global pig production around the world