Eight Development Directions Of Feed Additives
With the development of many disciplines such as animal nutrition, physiology, breeding, biochemistry, bioengineering, pharmacology, microbiology, etc., the current feed additives have been integrated into multiple disciplines and a variety of new technologies, their functions and applications. The scope has also been further expanded. Therefore, the development and production of feed additives for a period of time to date will present the following eight development directions:
1. Science and technology With the further development of science and technology, the technological content of feed additives is continuously improving, and technology will become an important indicator for the development of feed additives. With the continuous advancement of the science and technology process in the feed additive industry, a number of feed additives with high technology content will emerge, which will drive the feed industry to develop in a scientific and technological direction and promote the development of the feed industry and animal husbandry to a higher level.
2. Specialization At present, the feed additive industry is also affiliated with related industries such as feed industry and pharmaceutical industry, and the degree of specialization is not high. With the continuous development of the scale of the aquaculture industry, the demand for compound feed will increase substantially, and the quality requirements will continue to increase, which will effectively promote the professional development of the feed additive industry.
3. Serialization With the development of the feed additive industry towards science and technology and specialization, the varieties and types of feed additives will be further serialized and segmented.
4. Environmental Protection With the improvement of people's awareness of environmental protection and the need for sustainable development, the environmental protection of feed additives will be the top priority for the development of feed additives in the future. In particular, after some antibiotics and other feed additives with large side effects have been phased out, with the development and development of a new generation of products, environmental protection will have more obvious characteristics of the times. The feed additives developed in the future should be able to use resources reasonably, not pollute the environment, pose no threat to human health, and have no side effects such as drug residues.
5, High efficiency is the future development of feed additives, the efficiency of feed additives depends on the advancement and improvement of feed additive technology, under the market economy conditions, each feed additive production unit will pay more attention to the basis of feed additives Research and continuous development of new varieties, so that the variety of feed additives will be continuously updated, and the effect will be significantly improved.
6. Functionalization With the improvement of people's living standards, people have put forward new special requirements for animal products, such as the color, meat quality, taste and health care functions of animal products, and most of these needs must be through the function of feed additives. Realization, therefore, the functionalization of feed additives is also a major direction for future development. Feed additives with health care functions and an additive with multiple functions will surely become the development highlight of feed additives, and have great market development potential.
7. Economics With the further intensification of market competition, the economics of feed additives are further reflected. In addition to good effects and production performance, feed additives are also very important in their economic performance. Only feed additives with good economic performance and price ratio and input-output ratio can be accepted by the majority of feed manufacturers and farming owners, in order to be widely promoted and applied.
8. Convenience The future feed additives should be closer and more convenient for practical production applications. Therefore, micro-mixing and pre-mixing are also a direction for the development of feed additives in the future