Methionine For Feed Additive
Methionine for feed additive 1. Product name:Methionine for feed additive 2. CAS No.:63-68-3 3. Appearance: White particles 4. Coating Ingredient: particular vegetable fat 5. Port: Shanghai or Ningbo 6. Place of Origin: Zhejiang,China (Mainland) 7. Application: cows,goats and sheep, fattening...Chat Now
Methionine for feed additive
1. Product name:Methionine for feed additive
2. CAS No.:63-68-3
3. Appearance: White particles
4. Coating Ingredient: particular vegetable fat
5. Port: Shanghai or Ningbo
6. Place of Origin: Zhejiang,China (Mainland)
7. Application: cows,goats and sheep, fattening cattle
8. Feature:Slow release in the small intestine,will not break down in the rumen; good fluidity.
Function of l methionine
1. Balance amino acid, improve feed conversion ratio and decrease ammonia-nitrogen.
2. Improve milk yield of cow
3. Improve daily gain and carcass quality of cattle.
4. Improve milk quality by increasing protein and fat content.
5. Increase fertility rate and improve reproductive performance
Service we provide:
1. Reply within 24 hours.
2. High-quality products and the most reasonable price
3. Data and chemical technology support
4. Professional team service
5. Customiszed production for different package
6. No delay on shipment
Why choose us ?
1, Arrange free sample for you at once
2.welcome you visit our factory
3.Have many different payment ways to choose: TT,L/C,D/P and so on
4.Book most situable shipment for you.
5Have warehouse in sea port
6.Can do load inspection and take photos for you
7 After sell, if have any package, quality or other problems, we can solve for you as soon as possible.
DL-Methionin, one of essential amino acids and sulfur amino acids, is the first limiting amino acid in poultry, and probably also in high-yielding cows, and is the second or third limiting amino acid in pigs fed convertional diets.
DL-Methionine participates in synthesis of tissue proteins, vitamins, enzymes and hormones taking part in nitrogen, carbohydrate and fat metabolisms, and it is the important source of methyl groups for synthesis of all nucleic acids, as well as the sulfur source for sulfonic compounds.
DL-Methionine is frequently used in the feed industry to meet the requirements of target animals and fish, in order to maximize production performance and reduce nitrogen emission. Usually, diets for piglets and growing pigs can show a considerable deficiency in Methionine, especially when formulated to achieve low nitrogen excretion for ecological reasons. Therefore, such a deficiency must be conveniently compensated for by adding DL-Methionine in animal diets.